Advertisements
Trending Now

Former US Model took the money, breaks gag order, causing Las Vegas cops to reopen investigation into claims that Cristiano Ronaldo raped her; Kathryn Mayorga accused Juventus footballer of sexually assaulting her at a Las Vegas hotel in 2009 – Soccer star denies claims

Popular Stories

Cristiano Ronaldo ‘RAPE’ Probe so far:
US cops reopen investigation into ex-model’s claims that sports star raped her Las Vegas PD have confirmed that they are probing claims by the ex-model that she was raped by soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo
Kathryn Mayorga, 34, has accused the Juventus star player, 33, of sexually assaulting her at the Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas in the early hours of June 13, 2009
Mayorga was a 25-year-old aspiring model when she alleges that then 24 -year-old Ronaldo invited her up to his suite at the Palm resort and raped her
Las Vegas PD have confirmed that they are probing claims by the ex-model that she was raped by soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo
Court documents claim Juventus superstar apologized to the alleged victim ‘sorry, I’m usually a gentleman’ after Vegas hotel incident
The victim went to the hospital after the incident, evidence of the alleged rape was documented and photographed
Mayorga later hired a lawyer and in 2010 negotiated a $374000. out-of-court settlement
As part of that deal, she agreed never to go public with her allegations. But she is now trying to overturn the settlement, – in her court papers she’s now claiming she signed only because she was “terrified of retaliation” from Ronaldo and of “being publicly humiliated”, court papers claim.
She also told Der Spiegel she was now coming forward after seeing sex abuse victims tell their stories as part of the #MeToo movement
Mayorga reportedly, has just quit her job as a teacher, has gone into hiding, with her attorney stating: “The purpose of this lawsuit is to hold Cristiano Ronaldo responsible within a civil court of law for the injuries he has caused Kathryn Mayorga and the consequences of those injuries”
However in reopening the case Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Dept said:
“At the time the report was taken, the victim did not provide detectives with the location of the incident or suspect description, [but], a medical exam was conducted”
Cristiano Ronaldo with Kathryn Mayorga in Las Vegas in 2009 1.jpgCristiano Ronaldo seen [left], with accuser Kathryn Mayorga [right], in Vegas in 2009, has labelled rape allegations against him as ‘fake news’

Former model Kathryn Mayorga, nine years after the alleged attack, has ripped a no-disclosure agreement worth $374,000, and come out accusing world famous soccer star, Cristiano Ronaldo of sexually assaulting her at a Las Vegas hotel in 2009
Mayorga, 34, has accused the Juventus footballer, 33, of raping her at a Las Vegas hotel in 2009

Police are probing claims by the ex-model that she was raped by Cristiano Ronaldo, they confirmed last night. Kathryn Mayorga, 34, has accused the footballer of attacking her in a Las Vegas hotel in 2009.
She went to the police at the time, and later reportedly accepted a settlement of $374,000 [£287,000] from Ronaldo and signed a gagging order.
In a turn around, almost a decade later, she has filed court papers to overturn the gag order and recently spoke to Vegas police.
A statement from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department said: “The case has been reopened and our detectives are following up on information being provided by the victim.
“At the time the report was taken, the victim did not provide detectives with the location of the incident or suspect description. [But], a medical exam was conducted.”

Kathryn Mayorga 1Former model Kathryn Mayorga, [photo], nine years after the alleged rape, has ripped a nondisclosure agreement worth $374,000, and come out accusing world famous soccer star, Cristiano Ronaldo of sexually assaulting her at a Las Vegas hotel in 2009

She went to the police at the time, and later reportedly accepted a settlement of $374,000 [£287,000] from Ronaldo and signed a gagging order.
In a turn around, almost a decade later, she has filed court papers to overturn the gag order and recently spoke to Vegas police.
A statement from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department said: “The case has been reopened and our detectives are following up on information being provided by the victim.
“At the time the report was taken, the victim did not provide detectives with the location of the incident or suspect description. [But], a medical exam was conducted.”
Kathryn Mayorga, states in the complaint that the alleged assault nine years ago continues to cause her severe distress and that she was coerced into signing a nondisclosure agreement at the time.

Cristiano Ronaldo and Kathryn Moyorga in the Las Vegas nightclub in 2009 3.JPGKathryn Mayorga seen partying [center] with Ronaldo [left], has filed papers to overturn a reported gagging order and recently spoke to Las Vegas cops about a sexual assault, nine years ago

Mayorga has filed papers to overturn a reported gagging order and recently spoke to Las Vegas police.
Portuguese soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo denies any attack and says that sex was consensual. He posted a video branding her accusations “fake, fake news”.
But the accuser’s attorney Leslie Stovall insisted: “Physical evidence, answers to written questions and the circumstances surrounding the purported agreement are not ‘fake news’.”
The controversy has left a cloud around the real events that night at the Palms Hotel Las Vegas.

Cristiano Ronaldo 1Court documents allege that Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo apologized to his rape his victim ‘sorry, I’m usually a gentleman’ after Vegas hotel incident
 Mayorga, 34, alleges that Ronaldo raped her in a Las Vegas hotel room nine years agoThe Portuguese ace has dismissed the bombshell allegations, calling them ‘fake news’. Ronaldo seen here with Kathryn Mayorga on the night of the alleged rape in Vegas, says the sex was consensual

The alleged victim claims Cristiano Ronaldo apologized to her minutes after raping her as she screamed: “No, no, no!”, bombshell court documents claim.
Kathryn Mayorga, 34, alleges the soccer superstar, 33, attacked her at The Palms, Las Vegas in 2009. – He denies it.
There was an NDA allegedly in place, but her lawyers are now trying to overturn that settlement and she has spoken out for the first time.
Court documents lodged by the accuser’s attorneys state: “Cristiano Ronaldo pulled the plaintiff into a bedroom and on to a bed and attempted to engage in sexual intercourse.”
It said the plaintiff refused, tried to cover herself and was screaming: “No, no, no”.
It adds: “When Cristiano Ronaldo completed the sexual assault, he allowed her to leave the bedroom stating he was sorry, he was usually a gentleman.”
Cristiano Ronaldo has o vehemently denied the claims and said sex was consensual.
He has branded the assault claims “fake news”.
He reportedly previously agreed to pay Mayorga £$374000 to stop her pursuing criminal charges, which could have seen him jailed for life, and imposing a gag order to stop her from going public.
But her attorneys are now trying to overturn that settlement and she has spoken out for the first time.

Cristiano Ronaldo 2.JPGCristiano Ronaldo has vehemently denied the claims and said sex was consensual.

Court documents lodged by her lawyers state: “Cristiano Ronaldo pulled the plaintiff into a bedroom and on to a bed and attempted to engage in sexual intercourse.”
It said the plaintiff refused, tried to cover herself and was screaming: “No, no, no”.
It adds: “When Cristiano Ronaldo completed the sexual assault, he allowed her to leave the bedroom stating he was sorry, he was usually a gentleman.”
The alleged rape is said to have happened in the early hours of June 13, 2009.
At the time of the alleged attack, Ronaldo, then 24, was in Las Vegas on holiday with his brother-in-law and cousin.

Kathryn in rosary blast at ‘attacker’

A COPY of a six-page letter written by Kathryn Mayorga to her alleged rapist ­Cristiano Ronaldo has been obtained by German magazine Der Spiegel.
Mayorga insisted she was allowed to write it after he failed to show at the arbitration meeting where their legal teams thrashed out the settlement. It had to be read to him within two weeks of the 2010 deal.
An extract of the letter, which was prohibited from becoming public but is published by Der Spiegel, read:
“I screamed NO NO NO NO NO NOOOO over and over I begged you to stop.
“You jumped on me from behind, with a white rosary on your neck!!
“What would God think of that!!!
“I don’t care about your money that was the last thing I wanted!!
“I wanted justice!
“There really is ‘no justice’ in this case.”
Her lawyers claim in the court papers that Ronaldo’s team breached the agreed settlement by not reading the letter to him.
Der Spiegel reports that his lawyer Osório de Castro agreed to show it to him and he confirmed he had at the end of September 2010.
Ms Mayorga’s team are now disputing that.
“What would God think of you!!!
“I hope you realize what you have done and learned from this terrible mistake!!
“Don’t take another woman’s life as you did mine!!

Up and coming model Mayorga, then 25, was ­working in Rain nightclub, inside the Palms Casino Resort and met the star in the venue’s VIP area.
Paparazzi pictures showed the pair chatting, before he invited her and a friend to his penthouse suite — room 57306 at the Palms — “to enjoy the view of the Las Vegas Strip”.
The luxurious suite featured a Jacuzzi on the balcony.
Mayorga claims she refused to get into the hot tub because she did not want to ruin her dress.


Cristiano Ronaldo 4.jpgCristiano Ronaldo [photo], has categorically denied the allegations made against him

She said Ronaldo offered her some clothes to wear and told her to change in a bathroom.
The court papers claim that while she was changing, Ronaldo walked in, exposed himself, and asked her to perform a sex act.
In an interview with German magazine Der Spiegel, Ms Mayorga said: “This guy that is so famous and so hot . . . he’s a frickin’ loser and a creep.”
She said she refused to engage in the sex act, but kissed him after he promised he would let her go.
She recalled: “He starts to come on to me very strong.
“And he starts to do stuff to me and touch me and grab me. I pushed him away and kept saying, ‘No’.”
She stated that, a short time later, Ronaldo pulled her into a bedroom and raped her while she cried: “No, no, no”.
After the alleged attack, she claimed Ronaldo said he was a “good guy”” except for the “one per cent”.
She told Der Spiegel: “After he assaulted me, he wouldn’t let me leave. And he was calling me, ‘Baby, baby’.

Cristiano Ronaldo 5Ronaldo seen [right] with his partner Georgina Rodriguez and his son Cristiano Ronaldo Jr, has a large foot print as a global ambassador for the sport

“He gave me this look, this guilty look. Almost like he felt bad.
“I don’t remember but I’m pretty sure he said, ‘Sorry’, or, ‘Are you hurt?’
“And by this time, he’s . . . on his knees. He says the 99 per cent thing.”
Ms Mayorga said that she angrily asked Ronaldo if he had Aids.
She told Der Spiegel: “I was like, ‘You have to tell me if I have a disease. Do I have a disease?’
“And he’s like, ‘No, no. I’m a professional athlete and I get tested every three months. I couldn’t play my game with a disease.’ ”
Mayorga went to the Las Vegas Police Department later that day and was examined in hospital.

Cristiano Ronaldo 3Ronaldo has called the allegations fake news and his attorneys Lawyers have threatened to sue the German based publication over the claims

Evidence of the alleged rape was documented and photographed.
She later retained attorneys and in 2010 negotiated a $374000. out-of-court settlement.
As part of that deal, she agreed never to go public with her allegations. But she is now trying to overturn the settlement.
She says she signed only because she was “terrified of retaliation” from Ronaldo and of “being publicly humiliated”, court papers claim.
Mayorga told Der Spiegel she [was violating the terms of her NDA], and now coming forward after seeing sex abuse victims tell their stories as part of the #MeToo movement.
Mayorga reportedly, has just quit her job as a teacher, has gone into hiding.
Her attorney, Stovall, told Der Spiegel: “The purpose of this lawsuit is to hold Cristiano Ronaldo responsible within a civil court of law for the injuries he has caused Kathryn Mayorga and the consequences of those injuries.”

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: