Trending Now

‘People watched, filmed illegal immigrant, Fiston Ngoy, rape woman on Philly SEPTA train’ – It’s exposed cops hid the fact another perv attacked three passengers, until he was arrested on a fourth attack

Popular Stories

Cops say people who stood and watched illegal immigrant ‘rape woman on Philly SEPTA train while they filmed his attack’ won’t face charges for not intervening

Prosecutors in Philadelphia will not press charges against train passengers who stood and watched on October 13 as a woman was raped

Alleged rapist Fiston Ngoy, has been present in the US illegally since 2015 and has previously been charged with sex crimes

Ngoy, 35, has been charged with rape, aggravated indecent assault and related counts in the incident

He overstayed his student visa and was not deported back to the Congo despite his criminal convictions

Ngoy claimed he knew the woman and sex was consensual, which she denied

Exactly a week later, a 28-year-old man was arrested after he launched his fourth sexual attack on a female passenger on a SEPTA train, this week

This second suspect identified as Edwin Allen allegedly, attacked four different females in the SEPTA system, including two school girls, beginning Monday

The suspect has not been named because the charges are being prepared, police said

Philly train rapist Fiston Ngoy, 35, [photo], has been present in the US illegally since 2015 and has previously been charged with sex crimes

Passengers on board a metro Philadelphia train who filmed a man raping a stranger will not face charges for failing to intervene, prosecutors confirmed on Wednesday – despite widespread outrage at their actions. 
Fiston Ngoy, a 35-year-old from the Congo who has been living illegally in the U.S. since 2015, was arrested and charged in the horrifying attack last Wednesday.
Ngoy has been charged with rape, aggravated indecent assault and related counts in the incident.
He is seen on surveillance camera footage on board a Southeastern Pennsylvania Transport Authority (SEPTA) train near the suburb of Upper Darby.
Authorities say other riders who witnessed an alleged sexual assault on a SEPTA train last week “should have intervened.” Instead, police say some held up their phones in the direction of the attack.
As many as 10 bystanders on the train did nothing but pull out their phones to film as Ngoy sexually assaulted the stranger shortly after 9.15pm. , cops said.
The attack continued until 9.52pm, when an off-duty transit worker eventually called 911.  
‘It’s still an open investigation, but there is no expectation at this time that we will charge passengers,’ said Margie McAboy, spokeswoman for the Delaware County District Attorney’s office.
District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer said prosecutors want witnesses to come forward, rather than fearing prosecution.
‘Pennsylvania law does not allow for the prosecution of a passenger who may have witnessed a crime.’

Transit Police Chief Thomas Nestel III, seen through window at left, stands by during a news conference regarding the horrifying sex attack on a SEPTA train last week
The assault took place in Northeast Philadelphia aboard a SEPTA train

Authorities continue to investigate the October 13 attack, where a woman was repeatedly touched and groped over the course of a 40-minute ride.
The attack continued despite her trying to push Ngoy away, according to an arrest affidavit that detailed the surveillance footage from the train.
Investigators say Ngoy ripped the woman’s pants off and proceeded to rape her for somewhere between six and eight minutes before officers boarded the train and detained him.

Ngoy sat down next to the woman about a minute after he boarded the train car, shortly after 9.15pm, investigators wrote in an affidavit of probable cause for his arrest, obtained by The Philadelphia Inquirer
Surveillance video, which police have not released, shows him forcing himself on her as she pushed him away multiple times for over 30 minutes, until he is seen ripping off her pants around 9.52pm. 

Edwin Allen, 28, was arrested Wednesday Oct. 20, after he launched his fourth sexual attack within the week on a female passenger on a SEPTA train

Fast forward seven days later, another sexual predator has been arrested after assaulting a female passengers aboard a SEPTA train.
The 28-year-old man, identified as Edwin Allen, was arrested Wednesday night in Upper Darby, after he attacked multiple female SEPTA commuters including two school children.
The transit authority announced that that officer Thomas Schillaro who last week pulled Fiston Ngoy off a woman, stopping the sexual attack, also made Wednesday night’s arrest at 69 street.
The suspect whose identity is being withheld until the charges are known, allegedly, was carrying out his fourth known sexual attack since Monday.
Edwin Allen is being held at the Upper Darby police station. Reports say Allen was supposed to be on the Megan’s List as a registered sex offender, but never registered

The 28-year-old predator was caught on camera assaulting a schoolgirl on a train round 5pm on Monday. Transit police have come under fire after electing not to inform the public about the serial sexual assaults on SEPTA trains until after the fourth incident

The first incident was recorded round 5pm on Monday, when a school girl on a train reported that the man grabbed her privates inappropriately.
The incident was caught on CCTV camera but the transit police did circulated neither the image nor the incident, choosing instead it on their internal bulletin board only, to the chagrin of many parents who are only finding out.
The next day a high school girl reported to school authorities that she was assaulted by a man on a train on Monday.
The school filed the report and based on the description two cops immediately identified the culprit from the alert, which was again posted only on the internal police bulletin board.
The third incident also happened on Monday when the same suspect assaulted adult female commuter waiting at the turnstiles. The victim reported that she was ‘grabbed by an unknown Black man’ as she was waiting at the station opposite the Philadelphia City Hall.
Philadelphia Special Victims Unit is investigating the case.

The victim and the rapist both got down from a train at Philadelphia’s 69th street train station on Wednesday night

On Wednesday night Edwin Allen struck again .
After alighting from a train at Philadelphia’s 69th street train station, he waited for other passengers to disembark and leave, then told the woman he would help her out of the station. He led the woman through a dingy staircase before pulling down his pants, and attempting to pool her pants as well.
She escaped him and attempted to flee before he caught up with her at a landing and tried again to assault her.
Officer Thomas Chellaro walked in on the predator with his pants down, attempting to rape the victim

The victim escaped from her attacker and attempted to flee before he caught up with her at a landing [photo], and with his pants down tried again to assault her before a police officer came to her rescue
District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer, [photo], said he was not intending on prosecuting people for failing to assist the woman during the attack

Regarding last week’s assault, Upper Darby Police Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt said that while there were multiple people on the train, it was ultimately an off-duty SEPTA employee who made the call to 911, which allowed officers to arrest Ngoy. 
Bernhardt said officers responded within three minutes following the lone 911 call, which came when the SEPTA employee saw Ngoy forcefully pulling off the victim’s clothes. 
Police would not disclose exactly how many witnesses were there and how many filmed the scene, but it the train made 27 stops on SEPTA’s busiest route in the time Ngoy assaulted the woman. 
‘There was a lot of people, in my opinion, that should have intervened. Somebody should have done something,’ Bernhardt said. 
‘It speaks to where we are in society and who would allow something like that to take place. So it’s troubling.’  
SEPTA Transit Police Chief Thomas Nestel III told Philadelphia radio station WPHT on Tuesday that the attack was deeply concerning.  
‘As many as 10 people actually saw some part of the attack on this rider,’ he said. 
Describing police review of surveillance video, Nestel said: ‘We were watching to see if somebody put a phone up to their ear indicating they might be calling 911. 
‘Instead, what we saw was people holding their phone up as if they were recording or taking pictures.’

Leslie Richards SEPTA general Manager speaking at the 69th Street Transportation Center, Monday, Oct. 18, 2021, in Philadelphia, following a brutal rape on the train, as other riders watched, over the weekend

SEPTA spokesman John Golden added in a statement: ‘It may have been stopped sooner if a rider called 911.’
A new report revealed that Ngoy, who gave his address as Philadelphia-based homeless shelter the Broad Street Ministry, is a Congolese national present in the U.S. illegally. 
He entered the U.S. on a student visa in 2012, but remained after the visa was terminated in 2015 and was protected from deportation by the immigration system – despite multiple convictions as recent as this May.  
Court records show that Ngoy had multiple arrests dating back to 2015 and two misdemeanor convictions, one for controlled substances and one for sexual abuse.
He pleaded guilty to the sex charge in 2017 in Washington DC and was sentenced to 120 days in jail, and was then placed in immigration detention in January 2018.
However, Ngoy was never deported, because an immigration judge granted him a ‘withholding of removal’ in March 2019, after an appeals board found that his sex crime was not a ‘serious crime’ that made him eligible for removal.  Since then, Ngoy, has been free and required only to check in periodically with Immigration and Customs Enforcement under an order of supervision. 
Nevertheless, he was arrested twice more in the past year, both for disorderly conduct, once in January 2020 and again just this May.  
Ngoy told police on October 13 that he recognized the woman and went over to speak to her, according to the affidavit. 
However, surveillance video and the victim’s account say otherwise. 

Upper Darby Police Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt said it was disturbing that no passengers called 911 as they witnessed the victim being raped

She said that she had never seen Ngoy before he sat next to her, and then attacked her.
The alleged victim told police she remembered getting on the train and then nothing until the cops pulled her assailant off her.
She said she had had several beers after work, and got on the wrong train when Ngoy approached her.
She repeatedly pushed Ngoy away, as he attempted to touch her and at one point grabbed her breast, the video showed.
‘Throughout this time, the victim is obviously struggling with keeping him off of her,’ investigators wrote in the affidavit.   
‘It’s disturbing that there were definitely people on the L, and no one intervened or did anything to help this woman out,’ Bernhardt said in an interview with NBC 10. 
The victim was transported to a nearby hospital, where she was treated for her injuries following the assault.  
Ngoy was charged with rape and assault.  
He is currently being held at the Delaware County Prison and his bail is set at $180,000, according to court records, which do not show that he has hired an attorney or requested a public defender. 
His next court appearance is a preliminary hearing on October 25 at 9am.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: