A 35-year-old man was jailed Saturday on accusations that he “hog tied,” tortured and robbed a man on the far South Side last summer.
Gregory Huitron faces charges of aggravated kidnapping and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He remains in Jail on a $125,000 bond, the Bexar County, San Antonio, Texas.
According to Huitron’s arrest affidavit, he and an accomplice picked up the victim around 10 a.m. on June 28, 2016 from the 1700 block of Roosevelt Avenue and took him to a home in the 100 block of Jesse Street.
Once the victim entered the home,  the other man later identified as Mark Anthony Macias, 25, struck him in the back of the head with a shovel, the affidavit said.

Mark Anthony Macias 2.pngOn July 2, 2016 Mark Antonio Macias was found by a propane delivery driver in a field shot to death in Bexar County, Texas

Macias and Huitron then “hog tied” the victim with belts and dragged him to the bathroom, where they proceed to beat him with chains and a hammer, kick him and threaten to shoot him in the head, authorities said.
“[The victim] was bleeding profusely from his face and head, there was blood covering the tub and bathroom walls,” according to Huitron’s affidavit.
The victim later told deputies he was screaming too loudly, so the men “stuffed” him into the trunk of Huitron’s 2012 Dodge Avenger and drove him to an unspecified third location near the 21000 block of Spanish Grant Road, where they met a third man, who began kicking the victim in the head and body upon his arrival.
“The suspects wanted to pull out [the victim’s] teeth with a pair of pliers, but they would not come loose, so they hit his mouth with a hammer,” according to the affidavit.
At some point, the suspects also drove over the victim in Huitron’s car. They then left the victim bloodied and bruised. He was able to crawl and stumble his way to the location on Spanish Grant Road, where a deputy found him the following day.
According to court documents, deputies found the victim lying on the side of the road with various injuries, including several bruises, swelling around one eye and bleeding from his mouth. The deputy who found him said the victim was going in and out of consciousness.
“They robbed me and began to beat me; it all began around 10 a.m. yesterday morning,” the victim told the deputy, according to the arrest affidavit.
The man told the deputy who found him that he had also been run over before he was able to crawl and stumble to a nearby property.
The victim was transported to University Hospital for treatment.
Two days later, Afghanistan vet, Macias was found by a propane delivery driver in a field near Spanish Grant Road, shot to death. A day after his death Some one went to Macias’ home and robbed it of every item, his mother, Elizabeth Pereyra,  said told KSAT.
The third man involved has not been identified.
On July 3, 2016, deputies met with the victim again and listened to his full story. The victim showed police Huitron’s Facebook profile and positively identified him in a photo lineup.
Huitron was on Bexar County’s most wanted list until he was apprehended Saturday.