Trending Now

Charter jet company CEO Paul Alexander, 57, arrested for child trafficking after ‘charging undercover cop $300 for sex with children, 12 and 14, and encouraging him to make them take alcohol and marijuana’

Popular Stories

Charter plane operator Paul Alexander was arrested Thursday and charged with sex trafficking children throughout New York City

Alexander, 57, the CEO of a private jet company, allegedly told an undercover cop that he charged $300 for sex with a 12-year-old and 14-year-old child

Prosecutors also claim he advised the officer he should use marijuana and alcohol to make the victims more pliant

The investigation into Alexander began in March 2020 when a minor filed a report with the NYPD that the pedophile abused her and underage girls

The minor girl alleged that Alexander also promoted them for prostitution to other men 

Alexander who has prior convictions for sexual abuse and possession of child pornography has been on the sex offender registry for 20 years

For the fresh slew of charges he faces 50 years if convicted on the top sex trafficking charges


Paul Alexander, 57, was charged Saturday with sex trafficking children throughout New York City

The CEO of a New York based private jet company has been charged with multiple counts of sex trafficking minors after a months-long investigation by the NYPD and the New York Attorney General’s office. 
An investigation called ‘Operation Mile High’ was launched into the target after a female victim came forward to report him for abusing her and pimping her out to other marks as well.

Paul Alexander, the CEO of Central Jet Charter, was arrested on Thursday for allegedly ‘sex trafficking children throughout New York city’. Alexander is a registered sex offender

Paul Alexander who is already a registered sex offender, was arrested on Thursday for allegedly ‘sex trafficking children throughout the city’, the New York Attorney General’s office announced.  
The investigation claims it used undercover agents, covert recording devices and social media to catch 57-year-old Alexander as he charged an undercover police officer $300 for sex with a 12-year-old and 14-year-old child. 
Alexander, who lists himself as CEO of Central Jet Charter, a private aircraft charter company, also allegedly  advised the undercover cop that they should use marijuana and alcohol to make the victims more cooperative. 
According to his record on the New York sex offender registry, Alexander has previously been convicted of first-degree sexual abuse and possession of child pornography. 

An investigation called ‘Operation Mile High’ was launched into Alexander in March after a minor victim came forward, to report him sexual abuse, as well as, pimping her out to other men. She was not the only victim, the girl claimed

The investigation into Alexander, named ‘Operation Mile High’ due to his profession, was first launched in March after he was reported to the NYPD by a female minor, according to a statement from the AG’s office
The girl alleged that Alexander sexually abused her and other underage girls, and promoted them for prostitution to other men. 
Alexander’s arrest marks the first time that the city’s AG Letitia James has charged a defendant with the newly enacted crime of Sex Trafficking of a Child. 
The new crime was introduced to strengthen prosecutors’ ability to hold sex traffickers accountable, James’ office said.
‘There is nothing more reprehensible than sexually exploiting a child,’ James said in a statement. 

Alexander was first placed on the New York sex offender registry 20 years ago, records show


‘This individual’s alleged actions jeopardized the health and safety of our children and highlighted the critical need for these new protections that strengthen our ability to hold perpetrators accountable for these gross violations of the law. 
‘I thank the NYPD for their partnership in this investigation, and I will continue to use all the tools at my office’s disposal to hold accountable those who seek to abuse our children,’ she added. Alexander was first placed on the New York sex offender registry 20 years ago.
He has two previous convictions that placed him on the registry: First-degree sexual abuse in 1996 along with a separate conviction for possessing child pornography in 2003.
There were no further details released on Alexander’s potential number of victims or for how long he had run the operation. 
However, the investigative team did determine that he was trafficking children across county lines.    

Alexander has two previous convictions that placed him on the registry 20 years ago – First-degree sexual abuse in 1996 along with a separate conviction for possessing child pornography in 2003.

‘The NYPD and our law enforcement partners share a commitment to protect the survivors of child trafficking, and we will continue to fight on behalf of our society’s most vulnerable individuals,’ NYPD Police Commissioner Dermot Shea said.
‘I thank and commend the NYPD detectives involved in this investigation and the New York State Office of the Attorney General for their efforts to ensure child predators are taken off our streets. 
‘The NYPD will continue to work with our law enforcement partners to eradicate the trafficking of children in our city and work to bring justice to victims of these heinous crimes.
Alexander was arraigned in Bronx County Criminal Court on Saturday and charged with sex trafficking of a child, attempted sex trafficking of a child, related counts of first and second degrees of promoting prostitution, and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child. 
He faces up to 50 years in prison if convicted on the top charges. 
James said that Alexander is a Level 3 Sex Offender. He has been registered on the New York State Sex Offender Registry website for 20 years.  

James Alexander, [photo], faces up to 50 years in prison if convicted on the top charges

He has prior convictions for first-degree sexual abuse along with a separate conviction for possessing child pornography. 
His record on the New York sex offenders’ registry reveals that in 1990, he was found guilty of sexual abuse after overpowering and choking his female victim.
He was convicted in 1996 and received a state prison sentence of 2-4 years.
And in 2003, he was convicted for ‘possessing an obscene sexual performance by a child less than 16 years old’. The victim was described as a ‘non-stranger’. 
He received sentences of 18 months and 3 years in prison, but was released on parole in December 2004.  
His next court appearance is scheduled for December 8.  

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: