Man shot and killed ID’d after officers and DEA agents were engaged in a firefight on Wednesday night, one man dead, other suspects still barricaded inside hotel
One suspect emerged with gun in hand shooting at officers as two more are barricaded inside a hotel room in a ferocious ongoing stand-off with SWAT teams
New Hampshire authorities identified man killed as 51-year-old Stephen Marshall, of Manchester, NHS
uspects started shooting at officers at around 7.30pm on Wednesday SWAT teams and the DEA are still on the scene at the Quality Inn in Manchester 
A 51-year-old man has been killed in a firefight with police and DEA agents at an ongoing stand-off at a hotel, New Hampshire’s attorney general’s office confirmed.
Two people remain barricaded inside a first-floor room refusing to come out of the Quality Inn in Manchester.
Assistant Attorney General Ben Agati identified the man killed as 51-year-old Stephen Marshall, of Manchester, in a news conference early on Thursday.
According to police, SWAT teams have let off chemical munitions but those inside refuse to surrender. No officers have been hurt.

The union ledger reports that federal agents responding to the hotel had asked suspects inside the hotel to come out and surrender. In response, one suspet burst out at about 7:30 p.m. and began to shoot at police.
Stephen Marshall, 51, shot at law enforcement officials and then an unidentified Manchester police officer and a federal Drug Enforcement Administration agent returned fire and subdued Marshall, authorities said.
Two armed shooters remained inside a first-floor room of the Quality Inn Hotel on John E. Devine Drive at 9 a.m. Thursday.
The pair continued to shoot at officers at various points throughout the night.
Marshall was transported to Elliot Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries, according to Senior Assistant Attorney General Benjamin Agati.
“Manchester police officers were, for lack of a better term, attacked last night,” Manchester Police Chief Carlo Capano said during an early morning news conference at Manchester police headquarters.
“It’s something we can’t tolerate; it’s something we won’t tolerate.”
No police officials were injured, Capano said.
“We hope for a resolution soon from this but we can’t guarantee that,” Capano said.